Vietnam's Customs Tariff Schedule - 2013
- Chapter 2: Meat and edible meat offal.
- Chapter 3: Fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertetebrates.
- Chapter 4: Dairy produce; birds' eggs; natural honey; edible products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
- Chapter 5: Products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
- Chapter 6: Live trees and other plants; bulbs, roots and the like; cut flowers and ornamental foliage.
- Chapter 7: Edible vegetables and certain roots and tubers.
- Chapter 8: Edible fruit and nuts; peel of citrus fruit or melons.
- Chapter 9: Coffee, tea, maté and spices.
- Chapter 10: Cereals.
- Chapter 11: Products of the milling industry; malt.
- Chapter 12: Oil seeds and oleaginous fruits, miscellaneous grains, seeds and fruit, industrial or medicinal plants, straw and fodder.
- Chapter 13: Lac; gums; resins and other vegetable.
- Chapter 14: Vegetable plaiting materials; vegetable products not elsewhere specified or included
- Chapter 15: Animal or vegetable fats and oils and their cleavage products; prepared edible fats; animal or vegetable waxes
- Chapter 16: Preparations of meat, of fish or of crustaceans, molluscs or other aquatic invertebrates
- Chapter 17: Sugars and sugar confectionery
- Chapter 18: Cocoa and cocoa preparations
- Chapter 19: Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; bakers' wares.
- Chapter 20: Preparations of vegetables, fruit, nuts or other parts of plants.
- Chapter 21: Miscellaneous edible preparations.
- Chapter 22: Beverages, spirits and vinegar.
- Chapter 23: Residues and waste from the food industries; prepared animal feed.
- Chapter 24: Tobacco and manufactured tobacco substitute.
- Chapter 25: Salt; sulfur; earths and stone; plastering materials, lime and cement.
- Chapter 26: Ores, slag and ash.
- Chapter 27: Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes.
- Chapter 28: Inorganic chemicals; organic or inorganic compounds of precious metals, of rare-earth metals, of radioactive elements or of isotopes
- Chapter 29: Organic chemicals.
- Chapter 30: Pharmaceutical products.
- Chapter 31: Fertilizers.
- Chapter 32: Tanning or dyeing extracts; tannins and their derivatives; dyes, pigments and other coloring matter; paints and varnishes; putty and other mastics; inks.
- Chapter 33: Essential oils and resinoids; perfumery, cosmetic or toile preparations.
- Chapter 34: Soap, organic surface-active agents, washing preparations, lubricating preparations, artificial waxes, prepared waxes, polishing or scouring preparations, candles and similar articles, modeling pastes, "dental waxes" and dental preparations with a basis of plaster.
- Chapter 35: Albuminoidal substances; modified starches; glues; enzymes.
- Chapter 36: Explosives; pyrotechnic products; matches; pyrophoric alloys; certain combustible preparations.
- Chapter 37: Photographic or cinematographic goods.
- Chapter 38: Miscellaneous chemical products.
- Chapter 39: Plastics and plastic products.
- Chapter 40: Rubber and articles thereof.
- Chapter 41: Raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather.
- Chapter 42: Articles of leather; saddlery and harness; travel goods, handbags and similar containers; articles of animal gut (other than silkworm gut)
- Chapter 43: Furskins and artificial fur; manufactures thereof
- Chapter 44: Wood and articles of wood; wood charcoal.
- Chapter 45: Cork and articles of cork.
- Chapter 46: Manufactures of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basketware and wickerwork.
- Chapter 47: Pulp of wood or of other fibrous cellulosic material; recovered (waste and scrap) paper or paperboard.
- Chapter 48: Paper and paperboard; articles of paper pulp, of paper or of paperboard.
- Chapter 49: Printed books, newspapers, pictures and other products of the printing industry; manuscripts, typescripts and plans.
- Chapter 50: Silk.
- Chapter 51: Wool, fine or coarse animal hair; horsehair yarn and woven fabric.
- Chapter 52: Cotton.
- Chapter 53: Other vegetable textile fibers; paper yarn.
- Chapter 54: Man-made filaments.
- Chapter 55: Man-made staple fibers.
- Chapter 56: Wadding, felt, and nonwovens; special yarns; twine, cordage, robes and cables and articles thereof.
- Chapter 57: Carpets and other textile floor coverings.
- Chapter 58: Special woven fabrics; tufted textile fabrics; lace; tapestries; trimmings; embroidery.
- Chapter 59: Impregnated, coated, covered or laminated textile fabrics; textile articles of a kind suitable for industrial use.
- Chapter 60: Knitted or crocheted fabrics.
- Chapter 61: Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted.
- Chapter 62: Articles of apparel and clothing accessories, not knitted or crocheted.
- Chapter 63: Other made up textile articles; needlecraft sets; worn clothing and worn textile articles; rags.
- Chapter 64: Footwear, gaiters and the like; parts of such articles.
- Chapter 65: Headgear and parts thereof.
- Chapter 66: Umbrellas, sun umbrellas, walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops, and parts thereof.
- Chapter 67: Prepared feathers and down and articles made of feathers or of down; artificial flowers; articles of human hair
- Chapter 68: Articles of stone, plaster, cement, asbestos, mica or similar materials.
- Chapter 69: Ceramic products.
- Chapter 70: Glass and glassware.
- Chapter 71: Natural or cultured pearls, precious or semiprecious stones, precious metals, metals clad with precious metal, and articles thereof; imitation jewelry; coin.
- Chapter 72: Iron and steel.
- Chapter 73: Articles of iron or steel.
- Chapter 74: Copper and articles thereof.
- Chapter 75: Nickel and articles thereof.
- Chapter 76: Aluminum and articles thereof.
- Chapter 77: (Reserved for use in the future by harmonized system).
- Chapter 78: Lead and articles thereof.
- Chapter 79: Zinc and articles thereof.
- Chapter 80: Tin and articles thereof.
- Chapter 81: Other base metals; cermets; articles thereof.
- Chapter 82: Tools, implements, cutlery, spoons and forks.
- Chapter 83: Miscellaneous articles of base metal.
- Chapter 84: Nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances; parts thereof.
- Chapter 85: Electrical machinery and equipment and parts thereof; sound recorders and reproducers, television image and sound recorders and reproducers, and parts and accessories of such articles.
- Chapter 86: Railway or tramway locomotives, rolling stock and parts thereof; railway or tramway track fixtures and fittings and parts thereof; mechanical (including electro-mechanical) traffic signaling equipment of all kinds.
- Chapter 87: Vehicles other than railway or tramway rolling-stock, and parts and accessories thereof.
- Chapter 88: Aircraft, spacecraft, and parts thereof.
- Chapter 89: Ships, boats and floating structures.
- Chapter 90: Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, precision, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus; parts and accessories.
- Chapter 91: Clocks and watches and parts thereof.
- Chapter 92: Musical instruments; parts and accessories of such articles.
- Chapter 93: Arms and ammunition; parts and accessories thereof.
- Chapter 94: Furniture; bedding, mattresses, mattress supports, cushions and similar stuffed furnishings; lamps and lighting fittings, not elsewhere specified or included; illuminated signs, illuminated nameplates and the like; prefabricated buildings.
- Chapter 95: Toys, games and sports equipment; parts and accessories thereof.
- Chapter 96: Miscellaneous manufactured articles.
- Chapter 97: Works of art, collectors' pieces and antiques.
- Chapter 98: Code regulations and private preferential import tax rates for a number of commodities and items