This Round Table focuses on discussing about the investment environment of the city, introducing opportunities and investment projects in the fields of finance, real estate, healthcare, education, human resources ...
The program contents:
- Overview of the investment environment in HCM city
- Investment prospects and challenges
- Infrastructure and the demand for transportation
- Investment opportunities in sectors: finance , insurance, education, healthcare, real estate..
- The policies and supporting services to investors
• Time: from 08:00 to 17:00 on Tuesday, November 29, 2011
• Venue: Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue St., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Attending the Round Table, businesses and investors will have the opportunity talking directly to the City leaders and the relevant Departments about the latest information on policies and Projects calling for investment in Vietnam. In addition, the attendants also have chance to join the discussion, connections, and propose suggestions to the leaders of Ho Chi Minh City and other Departments to promote investment in Vietnam.
Fee: 50 USD/01 participant.
Please register before 28/11/2011:
Investment and Trade Promotion Center - 51 Dinh Tien Hoang, District 1
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Phone: 3911.1314/3910.1302/Mr Viet: 0909 616 989